To make a reservation please contact us by phone: +372 50 93 581 (9:00 – 19:00) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer the possibility to come for a 5-day course as well. We would like to turn your attention to possibility that it isn’t necessary to fast for 7 days. You can already start recovery during your stay here (advisable especially for first-timers).
If you suffer from any chronic diseases or are on medication, we advise to consult with our doctor on above phone number or email.
You can book two health course in a row. Between the camps is possible overnight. Each additional night costs 35 eur. Will not be procedures at this time.
In our house, the ground floor has a double room, specially equipped for people with disabilities. Meals 5 times a day 25 euros.
In case you would like to order additional examination or blood tests from Tartu University Hospital, please inform us as soon as possible – on the first day.
NB! Credit card is required.
Booking deposit in the amount of 200€ should be transferred shortly after the booking to our bank account.
Prepayment for accommodation can be accomplished in several ways:
- make a transfer to our bank account
Receiver: TESMASAN OU
IBAN: EE541010102030101003, BIC: EEUHEE2X
SEB bank address: Tornimae 2, Tallinn
Description: “reservation fee for accommodation, starting date of the course, your name”
- by credit card, please order number and the expiry time to announce it – (email@example.com)
- in Biokliinik OU, (Mon – Wed) 10.00 – 18.00 (cash only)
Address: Raatuse 86, Tartu 51009
Tel/fax: +372 740 5004
In case of missing reservation fee, the reservation will be cancelled. Reservation fee is non-refundable.
For unused services and treatments or in case of earlier departure the money is not returned.
The remainder of the amount to be paid upon arrival.
One week prior to your arrival to Loodus BioSpa we advise you to exclude greasy food, sweets and alcohol from your menu.
Try to decrease consumption of meat and diary products and drink much water.
- casual clothes, sport clothes for gymnastic in-and outdoors, swimwear & swim cap
- comfortable shoes for walking, shoes/slippers for indoors, (preferably cotton dress) and cotton socks
- warm clothes in case of cold weather, rain-and wind proof jacket, warm sock
- shampoo, toothbrush, etc
- bathrobe in case your size exceeds XXL
- if you have test results from other sources please bring them with you
- we ask our returning customers to always take their lecture materials with them
- medicines you are regularly taking
- reusable water bottle (if you have one)
- it’s not recommended to wear jewelery during the course of treatment, therefore it’s best to leave jewelery at home.
Courses start on the fist day of your stay in the centre. The time of arrival to the health center is 12.00 – 17.00.
The departure time on the last day of the course is flexible, but not later than 17.00.
If you come by public transport to Tartu, we offer complementary transfer service to our center, which will be awaiting for you on the opposite side of the Tartu central coach (bus) station, in front of the Tartu Hotel, from 13.45 to 14.00. At the end of the course our transport will take you back at 17.00.
Complementary transfer is offered on the first and last day of the 7-day course. In case you arrive or leave earlier or the timing is not suitable, you can order a taxi – price approx. 12 EUR.
You are welcome to arrive or leave one or more days earlier or later. Each additional night is 35 EUR (excl. treatments and meals)
P.S! We know that it is easier to find 5 days in the busy schedules for a health course, however we still recommend to follow a 7-day course if possible, since the healing effect of a shorter course is smaller.
It is possible to book a taxi from and to the airport (pre-booking is required)
- Tallinn Airport – Loodus BioSpa 130 EUR
- Riga Airport – Loodus BioSpa 160 EUR
You can reach us from Tartu bus station by taxi (price approx 12 €). Taxi Phone: +372 7420 000
To speed up the check in, it is possible to print out and fill out the “Visitor Card” at home beforehand .
Bus and Tram stops, car parks and taxi park are only meters away from arrival entrances.
That makes getting to your destination quick and stress free.
Attention! In order to avoid any unpleasant experiences with taxis, the airport recommends that you only use our partner taxis waiting at the official taxi park of the airport.
The taxi rank is located right in front of the Tartu Airport terminal building.
Our taxi partners are Tartu Taksopark, Krooni Takso and Takso Üks. Tartu Airport is located about 20 km from Loodusravikeskus Loodus BioSpa an average taxi fare there is about 15-20 EUR.
Attention! Taxi fees in Estonia are not capped. Make sure you know and agree to the prices before you start your ride, and ask the taxi driver for an estimated price for the your planned journey.
Using a taxi to get to the airport is easy and convenient: taxis can drop you right in front of the airport terminal.
Tartu airport is located about 20 km from Loodusravikeskus Loodus BioSpa and average taxi fares are around 15-20 EUR.
Pets are not allowed. It is not allowed to smoke in and around the house. In case of breach of the abovementioned houserules we will be forced to terminate your stay without refund.
- free parking
- free wifi
- bath robes
- massage sheets
- complimentary water/herbal tea
- complimentary shampoo – shower gel
- flat screen TV
- cable TV
- indoor swimming pool
- hair dryer
- shuttle service at start/end of the course
- garden view
- hardwood floors
- smoke free facility
- some rooms have air conditioning
To make a reservation:
- please contact us by phone: +372 509 3581 (9:00 – 19:00)
- or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- or fill form below and send it.