Various environmental toxins enter our body every day with pollution, medications, nicotine, alcohol, modified foods and other unnatural substances.
Today’s world manufactures new chemicals every day. A lot of those chemicals end up in the environment, our food and our bodies in the form of toxins. The effect of toxins on our body depends on the damage done by them to organs and tissues and our nervous system. The build-up of such toxins causes development of diseases.
Since our body is an open energy system, it tries to regulate itself in order to get rid of those toxins and regain its disturbed balance. The first organs that get rid of toxins in the body are liver, kidneys, skin, mucosa, airways, digestive system and the lymphatic system.
Liver is one of the most important detox (cleansing the body from toxins) and metabolic (digestive) organs. Liver is the organ that disarms the most internal and external toxins and heavy metals. It also functions as a regulator for cholesterol and sugar levels. The liver cells are the ones that are responsible for dissolving fat-soluble toxins, turning them into water-soluble – this happens in a process called oxidation. Oxidation leads to their excretion from the body in urine.
Kidneys play an important role in the detox process of excretion. Kidneys remove the water-soluble toxins, medication residues and heavy metals that come from the liver.
Digestive mucosa forms the largest surface of the body. An active lymphoid excretion is performed by hormonal receptors in the cells of the digestive mucosa. They are also regulating the amount of salt production in the intestines, which allows to wash toxins out of the body with water. Almost 80% of our immune system is located in our intestines. This is why cleansing of the intestines and colon is so important.
Lungs perform not only a defensive function trough their mucosa, they also take part in detoxing body from such substances as alcohol and nicotine through their mucosa.
Our skin is the second largest organ in the body by its surface area. Skin is our contact to the external world. In addition to defensive function, skin is also a detox organ, protecting us from dangerous UV light and toxins that could be absorbed in skin. If other detox organs are overwhelmed (e.g.liver) we encounter increased sweating, rashes (eczema), dehydration or allergies.
The lymphoid system is the only self-regulatory system of the body that can free toxins from organ tissues and the fluid that is present between our cells. When our automatic regulation system cannot handle toxins, they pile up in the connective tissues (causing swelling) or fatty tissues (causing cellulite). The toxins can remain in our tissues for years if the excretion process or detox is not initiated.
Liver, kidneys, skin, mucosa and the lymphoid system are all interconnected, which is why their detox process should be viewed as a whole. Our body’s ability to detox depends on a large scale on our diet. The right kind of diet affects heart and vascular system, immune system, metabolism and general health, wellbeing and lifespan.
If we eat well, we feel well!
- Accommodation in 1-2-3-4-person room for 4 or 6 nights
- Daily medical check
- Body composition analysis with Jawon IOI 353 (Regular Price 1 time – 15 EUR)
- Low-caloric Detox-diet food (6 times per day)
- Homeopathic Detox kit (drops) (Normal price set 30 EUR)
- Lymphoid drainage with Lymphastin BTL-6000 25 minutes, 3 or 5 times (Regular Price 1 time – 20 EUR)
(activates immune system, improves digestion and circulation, increases oxygen levels in cells and speeds detoxification from tissues)
- Kneipp water therapy 3 or 5 times (Regular Price 1 time – 6 EUR)
- Lectures and reading materials
- Daily breathing therapy
- Nordic Walking with sticks
- Exercises in the gym and the pool
- SHIN-DO stretching and/or YOGA
- Back-stretching on the Therapy Master table
- Herbal teas
- Sauna and swimming pool
|Detox||4-person room*||3-person room*||2-person room*||Single room|
|7-Day package price (EUR per day) per person||69||79||89||99/109|
|5-Day package price (EUR per day) per person||69||79||89||99/109|
* rooms shared between 4, 3, 2 persons respectively
|24.08.2017 - 30.08.2017||7 Days|
|04.09.2017 - 10.09.2017||7 Days|
|13.09.2017 - 19.09.2017||7 Days|
|23.09.2017 - 29.09.2017||7 Days|
|02.10.2017 - 08.10.2017||7 Days|
|11.10.2017 - 17.10.2017||7 Days|
|23.10.2017 - 29.10.2017||7 Days|
|01.11.2017 - 07.11.2017||7 Days|
|11.11.2017 - 17.11.2017||7 Days|
|20.11.2017 - 26.11.2017||7 Days|
|29.11.2017 - 03.12.2017||5 Days|
|06.12.2017 - 12.12.2017||7 Days|
|15.12.2017 - 21.12.2017||7 Days|
- Regulates acidity in the body
- Provides body with necessary vitamins, minerals, enzymes and fibres
- Gets rid of toxins
- Normalizes body weight
- Is based on natural ingredients
- Does not tax the body
- Is safe
- Easy to use
- Cleans the body
- Activates the lymphoid system
- Stimulates the digestive system
- Activates liver functions
- Activates genital functions
- Normalizes kidney and gall bladder function
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You suffer from heart-, kidney-, vascular-, liver disease
- You have Type 1 diabetes
- You have a strong mental disorder
- Your thyroid function is impairedIf you have one of more of the listed symptoms, please consult our doctor