To make a reservation please fill in the booking form below or contact us by phone: +372 50 93 581 (9:00 – 19:00) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you suffer from any chronic diseases or are on medication, we advise to consult with our doctor on above phone number or email.
You can book two consecutive programs in a row, or extend your arrival or departure. Each additional night outside of the program costs 30 eur (accommodation only).
We have a double room on the ground floor for people requiring special assistance.
If you would like to order additional examination or blood tests from Tartu University Hospital, please inform us as soon as possible – prefeerrably on day of your arrival. NB! Credit card is required.
As of January 1st, 2018 the discount vounchers in the value of EUR 20 will not be accepted anymore. Therefore we kindly request you to use your valid vouchers before December 31st, 2017.
Booking deposit in the amount of 200€ should be transferred shortly after the booking to our bank account.
Prepayment for accommodation can be accomplished in several ways:
- make a transfer to our bank account
Receiver: OÜ TESMASAN
IBAN: EE541010102030101003, BIC: EEUHEE2X
SEB bank address: Tornimae 2, Tallinn
Description: “reservation fee for accommodation, starting date of the course, your name”
- by credit card, please order number and the expiry time to announce it – email@example.com
- in Biokliinik OÜ, Mon – Fri. 10.00 – 18.00 (cash only)
Address: Raatuse 86, Tartu 51009
Tel/fax: +372 740 5004
In case of missing reservation fee, the reservation will be cancelled. Reservation fee is non-refundable.
For unused services and treatments or in case of earlier departure the money is not returned.
The remainder of the amount to be paid upon arrival.
One week prior to your arrival to Loodus BioSpa we advise you to exclude greasy food, sweets and alcohol from your menu.
Try to decrease consumption of meat and diary products and drink much water.
- casual clothes, sport clothes for gymnastic in-and outdoors, swimwear & swim cap
- comfortable shoes for walking, shoes/slippers for indoors, (preferably cotton dress) and cotton socks
- warm clothes in case of cold weather, rain-and wind proof jacket, warm sock
- shampoo, toothbrush, etc
- bathrobe in case your size exceeds XXL
- if you have test results from other sources please bring them with you
- we ask our returning customers to always take their lecture materials with them.
As of January 1st, 2018 the discount coupons in the value of EUR 20 will not be accepted anymore. Therefore we kindly request you to use your valid coupons before December 31st, 2017.
Courses start on the fist day of your stay in the centre. The time of arrival 9.00 – 14.00.
Upon arrival after 14.00 will invalidate the procedures of the first day.
The departure time – not later than 15.00.
If you come by public transport to Tartu, we offer our transportation to our center, which will be awaiting for you on the opposite side of the Tartu central coach (bus) station, in front of the Tartu Hotel, from 10.45 to 11.00. At the end of the course our transport will take you back at 13:30.
To speed up the check’in, it is possible to download the “Visitor Card” and fill out at home beforehand.
Pets are not allowed. It is not allowed to smoke in and around the house. In case of breach of the abovementioned houserules we will be forced to terminate your stay without refund.
To make a reservation:
- please contact us by phone: +372 509 3581 (9:00 – 19:00)
- or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- or fill form below and send it.